Hello! I’m Jo…a 20 something year old corporate office worker, non-profit co-founder, and wedding planner (my own, that is!). I was born, raised and currently reside in Houston, Tx. I attended Texas A&M University, am a former Disney character performer and am obsessed with organization and work attire.
I’m open to writing about anything going on in my life, which to be honest isn’t much. I started this blog because I believed there should be a good place for young, new professionals to come and find their place in the corporate world. Whether that be fashion, organization skills, how to keep your desk clean and under control, or just for some encouragement.
I look forward to sharing with you guys!
1.This whole Jo thing is new to me. My
boyfriend Fiancè HUSBAND and I have the same name and its about time one of us started going by a nickname to make our lives easier…and so you guys don’t think I talk in the 3rd person. Life Update: I’ve tried this and everyone still calls us boy Jordan or girl Jordan
2. I have an unhealthy addiction to Disney and could talk about trips, and movies all day long. My favorite character is Tink. Current favorite Disney song is How Far I’ll Go. My favorite Magic Kingdom Ride is Pirates of the Caribbean.
3.I am a former Disney Character Performer. Best experience of my life in many many ways!
4.I graduated with a degree in Industrial Distribution from Texas A&M and currently work for an Automotive Company.
5. I didn’t get my 12 year old molars until I was 20.
6. I have 2 brothers (21, & 14) and a sister (18).
7. I could recite every Friends episode.
8. I am recently engaged to the greatest guy I have ever met (November 4th!) #WhichJordanGarner *2/09/2019 Life Update: RECENTLY MARRIED!
9. I’m a country music lover, but thanks to 2 friends and Jordan I’m way more open to new music.
10. My first concert was with my mom in 2nd grade. We saw Christina Agulara, Destiny’s Child, and those are the only 2 people my little mind could remember.
11. If I can do anything in a spreadsheet I will and it will be color coded.
12. I read 1 verse a night.
13. I’m attempting to read at least 20 books in the year 2018…we will see how that goes. -Didn’t happen…I’m pathetic
14. My water preference would be: River, Lake, Beach, Pool.
15. I’m very Monica in the sense that my “ass will sweat” if I think I have upset someone, but very Rachel when it comes to being messy.
16. I love the idea of living in the city, but know I’m just going to end up in the suburbs. Life Update: Jordan and I actually do live in the city, and with the killer commute I have to work I doubt we will move to the burbs for quite some time.
17. My current favorite shoes are my brown block heel GBs, and my seafoam high-top Converse.
18. My one claim to fame was the one time you saw my face on an ESPN commercial for .5 second.
19. I auditioned to be a child actress and was too shy to read the lines of an Oreo commercial.
20. Oh and I’m 4’11″….and 1/2.