Alright, are you ready to rumble…or scroll through a list of Amazon products you didn’t even know you needed? I swear it hurts me to say this, but I think Amazon has almost replaced my Target addiction. There are so many things on there I didn’t know I needed and somehow I go on for new air filters for the fridge and my cart ends up at $300. Also, it’s so much easier to open a tab on my browser than for me to physically go to a Target. Anyway, enough rambling! See below the best Amazon assortment of random items I’ve discovered.
- Air-Purifying bag -Like I have mentioned, we live in an older home so having these hanging out in our closets that we don’t get into very often has kept them so much fresher!
- Fabric Defuzzer – Now that we are in Texas’ “winter,” I have been loving this for my older sweaters!
- Hair towel – I live for my hair towel. I always got the packs from Target, but this one I prefer so much more!
- Shampoo brush – It’s like having my hair scrubbed by a professional. Really works the scalp and is the perfect little head-scratcher.
- Cheaper fitness tracker -For those who want to track your fitness, but don’t want to spend the money on a Fitbit or Apple watch!
- Reusable stretchy lids -Genius…we lose lids all the time to random size stuff and these are the perfect solution!
- TubShroom Drainer -Surprisingly enough, I think boy Jordan’s hair gets caught in this more than mine does.
- THESE SOCKS! – I lose socks so here are the ones I always order.
- Hand Vacuum – It’s so nice for people with pets! I don’t have to break out the big vacuum all the time!
- Hypoallergenic pillow – Life-changing 🙂
- Handheld steamer – Steamers are my best friend…I will steam over ironing all day, every day.
- Spice rack – For the organizational lover within you.
- Reusable make-up remover wipe – To save the planet and Girl, wash your face!
- Silk pillowcase – This pillowcase has been so great on my skin and my hair. I hate sleeping on a normal pillowcase now.
- My velvet hangers – Once again, because they look clean altogether, and don’t take up as much space in the closet!
Hope there is something you want to try out!